Busy busy busy…..such a busy day, which is a good thing. 😉
Unlike my previous posts, today’s dish is all about veggies. We all know we need our good doze of healthiness that can only come from them. So today I am going to show you my Chinese easy stir fry; the combination of the vegetables may varies according to your liking. My usual rule of thumbs are these: love the texture, love the taste, and love the colors.
So here we go:
- A handful of snowpeas
- A handful of carrots; sliced diagonally
- A handful of button mushroom, halved or quartered
- Scallion, sliced diagonally
- 5 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 4 tbsp of oil
- 2 tbsp of oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 tbsp of shaoxing
- 1 tbsp of cornstarch; dilute it with water
- water as needed
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Heat the wok, and add oil.
- Cook the garlic until fragrant.
- Add in the carrots.
- Add in the snow peas.
- Add in the mushrooms.
- Add in the oyster sauce, soy sauce, shaoxing.
- Add in the diluted cornstarch.
- Add in the scallions, cook very briefly. Salt and pepper to taste.